Sunday, February 26, 2012

Current Skin Care Routine

Currently I am using the following skin care products:

Clean and Clear- Deep Action Cream Cleanser
I am not loyal to a particular cleanser.  As long as it removes makeup I'm happy.  This reminds me of being a teenager.  I used to buy this years ago.  I love the tingly feeling and clean, refreshing smell.  
Clarins- Toning Lotion
Last month during my lunch break at work I went to Bloomingdale's on 59th Street, NYC.  The makeup selection at this Bloomies is phenomenal.  They have so many different brands.  I ended up at Clarins.  I needed a new toner and moisturizer.  The sales associate recommended this one.  It has a strong Camomile scent which can be overwhelming to some.  I find my skin has become brighter with continued use.  I apply with a cotton ball morning and evening before my moisturizer.
Clarins- Extra Firming Day Cream
My one skin concern is preventing future wrinkles, lines, and loss of firmness.  Of course I am not old enough to have any of this, but I would like to take care of my skin now.  Overall I am happy with quality of this product.  It absorbs quickly into my skin and is not too heavy.

Thanks for reading,

Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment