Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 March Favorites


I did not purchase many new products in the month of March. Every day I found myself using the same routine products. Below I have listed a few newly discovered items I found myself using constantly throughout the month.
Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment
I suffer from extremely chapped lips and I have yet to find a chapstick that can correct the problem.  Recently I started using Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment as an overnight lip treatment.  I saw immediate results.  I apply a generous amount before bed and in the morning I can see a difference.  This can be purchased almost anywhere for around $3-4.
Portable DVD Player
I commute to New York City for work and this DVD player makes the trip so much more enjoyable.  My boyfriend bought it for me for Valentine's Day.  Currently I am watching Sex and the City (I am on season 2 right now).
Chanel Loose Powder
The full name of this product is "Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder".  I use the shade Translucent 2.  I have had this item for about a year, but only recently I have started to use it daily.  Every morning I begin with Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation and after I apply the loose powder with a brush from ELF.  This product definitely absorbs oil and my face does not get shiny by the end of the day.  I use this product to absorb moisture not to set my makeup.
Dior Show Mascara
Angela gave me this for Christmas.  At first when I started to use this mascara it was not as excellent as I remembered.  However within the past few weeks I have fallen back in love with it.  I highly recommend this product with two coats my lashes look thicker and full of volume.  Years later this is still my favorite premium mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment