Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sam Edelman Shoes

Sam Edelman has recently become one my favorite shoe designers.  He specializes in women's shoes.  I turn to the internet when shopping for pictures, reviews, and opinions of products.  I would like to share my recent shoe purchases and spark some interest in a fun brand.




The Gigi-


I purchased these sandals from bloomingdales.com for $50 (price after a coupon).  The color I bought was saddle with the patent black.  This sandal is simple and a summer must have.  It comes in many different colors and textures.  Having the black and brown color combo I can mix and match with any outfit this summer.  I highly recommend this sandal.


The Ionia


For the longest time I was looking for a pair of classic, black leather slingbacks with no heel to wear to work.  A slingback can give a summer feel to office shoes because the back is open.  Keeping the toes covered a slingback is still a conservative office appropriate shoe.  The Ionia from Sam Edelman was the ideal shoe, it had everything I was looking for.  However the $115 price tag was a little steep.  I tend to do a lot of shopping online especially when a site offers free shipping.  A few weeks ago shoes.com was running a promotion and I was able to get the shoes for $75 which I consider a great deal.  The price is expensive, but it was well worth it.  I know I will get use out of these shoes for years to come.


The Grenna


The final Sam Edelman purchase was the Grenna in nude.  Retailing for $100 I was able to get it at a discount from shoes.com for around the same price as the Ionia.  I first saw these shoes in Nordstrom and fell in love with them, but did not bother to try on.  A few weeks later I purchased these online.  A side note about shoes.com: quick shipping and the items arrived in great condition.  Also I get emails about different offers and promotions all the time (25% off, $50 off, etc).




For those of you who do not shop online Sam Edelman can be purchased at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, and other stores.  Visit samedelman.com for more retail locations and to view other great styles from the Spring 2011 line.



Thanks for reading,

Isabella


No comments:

Post a Comment