Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ann Taylor Haul

A few weekends ago I went to Ann Taylor and purchased some clothes for work.   At the time of visit Ann Taylor had a promotion running for 40% off your entire order (including sale items)!  Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor LOFT are two stores you should never shop at unless they have a promotion going on.  Almost every week there is an offer for 20-40% off.

Ann Taylor is one of my favorite stores for work clothes.  During my past trip I purchased two dresses, a skirt, and a suit jacket (that matches the skirt).  Below are pictures of the clothing along with some additional items I would pair with each outfit.  I hope this post is helpful and gives you ideas for what to wear to work.  I also apologize for the quality of the pictures as they were taken quickly with my phone and I did not have time to model the clothing.


Suit
The material and color of this suit make it perfect for the upcoming spring and summer months.  I think it will look great with nude pumps.  The pair shown above are from Kohl's. 

Three Quarter Sleeve Dress

Of course on the hanger the dress does not look that impressive, but it fits me perfectly.  It is good for daytime yet elegant enough for the evening.  Peep toe pumps are great to pair with this classic dress.  The open toe makes the outfit better for warmer weather.  The shoes shown above are by Tahari which I found at Marshalls for only $30.00!

Sleeveless Dress
 
Adding a cardigan to this dress makes it appropriate for the office.  Earlier this year I purchased the best cardigan from the BP. (juniors) department at Nordstrom.  Click here to see it!  I bought it in black and ivory.  It is slightly cropped with three quarter length sleeves and looks great over everything!  I have been wearing the black one all the time especially to work over sleeveless clothing. 


Thanks for reading,

Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment