Monday, May 16, 2011

IMATS Haul and Review

This is a very late post on IMATS NYC which was held on April 9-10, 2011.  I attended both days with my sister, Angela.  I expected to purchase a lot more.  Below are pictures along with descriptions of the items I bought:


Royal & Langnickel- 5 piece Travel Brush Set

I love these brushes.  I paid only $10.00 for the set.  This is perfect for traveling.  This set has all the basics you could possibly need.   I went to Las Vegas two weekends ago and these were the only brushes I brought!  

Eve Pearl Primer
On Saturday Angela and I attended a makeup seminar presented by Eve Pearl.  It was all about bridal makeup one of the products used was this primer.  I bought it on a limb because during the seminar the product was presented very well.  I love this primer.  I plan to repurchase it once I run out.  It really keeps my makeup in place more than anything I have tried in the past.  I paid $20.00 at the Eve Pearl booth, but the price is slightly higher online.

Eve Pearl Foundation
The primer was a hit, but this foundation was not.  I was informed that it would last four months.  I hit pan after 15 uses, it was not worth $38.00.  This foundation did not provide the coverage I was looking for and became very oily on my skin.


Overall IMATS was an excellent experience.  I plan to go again next year except maybe for just one day.  Please check out Angela's IMATS post --> CLICK HERE :)


Thanks for reading,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment