Friday, May 6, 2011

Evening Skin Care Routine

Having a nighttime skin care routine is important because this is the time when the body repairs its cells.  I try to use all the products discussed, but sometimes there are nights when I am too lazy to even take my makeup off.

Cleanser:

First I use this cleanser to take off my makeup.  I have been using this product for about 3 years.  I love it! 

After my makeup is removed I use coal face from Lush.  This soap is amazing it sucks out my blackheads, shrinks my pores, and leaves my skin with a tight, clean feeling.  There is something about this soap that works wonders.  However one thing I did notice is when I stopped using it my skin looked uneven and horrible.
Softener:

After cleansing I use a softener from Shiseido.  "Toner" may be a more common word to describe this product.  I put it on a cotton ball and apply it to face and neck.  It adds moisture to my skin and is a good way to prep for my nighttime moisturizer.

Eye Cream:

Currently I am using a sample of this product and I like it so far.  It is excellent for night, but is too greasy for the daytime.  I apply a tiny amount under my eyes focusing on the outer corners.  I will repurchase once the sample is gone.
Moisturizer:

This is the final step in my nighttime skin care routine.  You may recognize this item from my beauty product wish list.  I purchased it about two weeks ago from Lord and Taylor.  I apply this each night to my face and neck before bed.  In the morning my skin is glowing!  It is fabulous!

In combination all these products are working wonders for my skin.  I have seen a drastic improvement in my skin's clarity and my blackheads are almost all gone.


Thanks for reading,

Isabella



1 comment:

  1. i love the Neutrogena fabulous foaming face wash too! i use it every day!

    ReplyDelete