Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wardrobe Organization

Since graduating college and beginning a "real job" my amount of work clothes has tripled.  It got to a point where my dresser and closet could not fit anything else.  Last month I purchased the wardrobe shown below.

This wardrobe is a great addition to my bedroom.  The design of this piece is great for storage and organization.  Below are more pictures of how I store some of my clothing.  I apologize for the quality of the pictures.  I do not have a digital camera so an iPhone camera will have to do for now.

There are two drawers in this wardrobe.  Both are spacious and hold plenty.  The bottom drawer stores all my denim.  To give you an idea of the drawer's size there are 8 jeans, 2 shorts and 3 capris.

Behind the double doors I have cardigans, dress shirts, skirts, and suits.

Another great storage area is the split mini shelves under the hanging section.  My mom purchased two small bins from Target to help me organize even more.  The one on the left holds scarves and gloves.  I still need to fill the one to the right.

Purchasing this piece put me into a cleaning and organizing mood.  Now I am working on the rest of my room with new storage ideas.

Thanks for reading,

Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment