Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lord and Taylor Haul


I work near so many great stores which can be a big problem at times.  Recently I have   been going to Lord and Taylor a lot.  I went 3 times this week!  
During my 1st visit I purchased shoes.  Currently there is a promotion on women's shoes, buy 3 or more pairs get 30% off.  Of course I bought three pairs.  One pair is for Angela so I do not feel as guilty for buying so much!
Jessica Simpson- black suede wedges
Sam Edelman- grey suede heels

During my 2nd visit I bought another gift for Angela which I will not mention because she       reads my blog.  Angela's birthday is not until November but I like to shop in advance.

During my 3rd visit I went to the Chanel makeup counter.  I went in to check out their new    foundation, Perfection Lumiere.  I ended up getting my makeup done.  I have an                hour lunch break so I figured why not get a makeover.  Check out the items I picked up:
L to R
Poudre Douce 20 in Peche Tendre
Hydramax Moisturizer 
New Perfection Lumiere Foundation

I really want to go back tomorrow for more shoes! :-P

Thanks for reading,

Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment